The Mortgage Broker Disclaimer
1.None of the information on this website is intended to promote any specific mortgage product or provide mortgage advice.
2. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this web site from the United Kingdom mainland. The Mortgage Broker makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this web site are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
3. The Mortgage Broker has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Mortgage Broker disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
4. The Mortgage Broker shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
5. Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to web sites, which are not under the control of The Mortgage Broker. When you activate any of these you will leave the The Mortgage Broker web site and The Mortgage Broker has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site which is not under the control of The Mortgage Broker.
6. These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of The Mortgage Broker or any of its employees or agents.
7. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
8. Any framing of this site is prohibited. All links to this site must go to the home page. Please do not link directly to any other pages on this site. The Mortgage Broker cannot accept any responsibility or liability for access to, or the material on, any site, which is linked from or to this site.Trademarks
9. All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by The Mortgage Broker for their use by any person other than such holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.Copyrights
10. All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of The Mortgage Broker or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without The Mortgage Broker prior written consent is strictly prohibited.Regulation
11. The Mortgage Broker is a one-stop portal for Mortgage Advisors / Brokers. Those financial services providers offering their products and services behind the portal are regulated to varying degrees or not regulated at all. The Mortgage Broker recommends that when visitors click through to these providers they check the providers' own terms and conditions. Also recommended is correspondence with or a call to the Financial Services Authority ( FSA, 25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5HS. Local Call Rate number 0845 606 1234).
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
*Correct as at 1st January 2009